Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eclipse Newborn Vamp Cast

Jodelle Ferland is not allowed to divulge the name of her character for Eclipse, but Jodelle did share with E! Online that she will "play a vampire who has just been turned". This has to be Bree, the newborn created by Victoria and who surrendered to the Cullens before the arrival of the Volturi. Here is the description of Bree from Eclipse, then check out the picture and let me know what YOU think! I'm pretty sure Jodelle fits the bill, if you ask me!


The girl was curled into a small ball beside the flames, her arms wrapped around her legs. She was very young. Younger than me - she looked maybe fifteen, dark-haired and slight. Her eyes were focused on me, and the irises were a shocking, brilliant red. Much brighter than Riley's, almost glowing. They wheeled wildly, out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment