Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gone by Michael Grant

I'm not finished with this book, but I'm so excited about it I just had to share! I'm half way through it, and ticked that I have to start back to work and can't consume it in one sitting! I do know what I'm doing this weekend, though! Here's some info from the back of the book:

In the blink of an eye. Everyone disappears. GONE. Everyone except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not a single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Gone, too, are the phones, internet, and television. There is no way to get help.
Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutatiing. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents ---unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers ---that grow stronger by the day.
It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen and war is imminent.
The first in a breathtaking saga about teens battling each other and their darkes selves, GONE is a page-turning thriller that will make you look at the world in a new way.





No comments:

Post a Comment