Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grilled Fish with Tomato and Watermelon Salad

I saw this on the Today Show this morning and bought the stuff to make it for dinner. Surprisingly, the watermelon mixed with the balsamic and sesame dressing is what makes it taste so yummy. Do keep in mind that I screwed the recipe up just a tad and added waaayyyy too much vinegar to the dressing, but if my husband will eat it, the dinner was a success in my book! We are starting a "diet" together in which we eat normally throughout the day, but for dinner we only eat a salad with a protein. You may be seeing more salad recipes on here, due to that fact, and no, I'm NOT doing the Clean program as of yet. I've decided I simply CAN NOT do it while I'm at home with my girls. Maybe when I start back to work this next week my goal of a CLEANSE will be attainable. Right now, I'm sticking to salads at dinnertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment