Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bella's Wedding Gown...



Thank you to my friend Jenni for sending me the link to this INSTYLE Magazine article. Designers at the mag are playing around with sketches of Bella's envisioned wedding dress to Mr. Edward Cullen....sigh! Check out a few of the amazing sketches that are pulling inspiration from Alice Cullen's description of Bells gown when she described her as looking like Bella "just stepped out of an Austen movie". Click on the sketch to view the full article and for links to other beautiful sketches of Bella's gown...oh, to be a guest at THAT wedding! My favorite sketch is the one below done by Monique Lhuillier. It does have an Austen-esque vibe, and the others are a little too bold in my opinion. Check them out at the link above and let me know your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment