Monday, March 30, 2009

Gisele Better Watch Her Back


In this month's issue of Vanity Fair, model Gisele Bundchen discusses her recent nuptials with hubby, Tom Brady and her love for his son, Jet (John Edward Thomas). I have a good feeling that Jet's mommy, Bridgette Moynahan, might not enjoy the article. Instead, she might be cracking her knuckles and shadow boxing while she waits for Gizzy and Tom to drop little Johnny off from his next visit.
For a single mother, it is terrifying not being able to control who is around your children when they visit their father, and for Gizzy to be playing house with little John must be excrutiatingly painful for Moynahan. The two have never met, but Gisele states, "I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, (awww, how sweet!) because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day."
No. You. Don't.
You've had a longer relationship with your current pack of cigarettes. There is NO WAY that she can love this kid as much as his own mother does. No way. Until you've felt that little booger, growing and kicking inside of you, and then finally looking up at you with those beautiful eyes, you can't possibly know (or even compare your own love) to a mother's love. Get over yourself, Gizzy. It would also piss me off that she's talking publically about MY KID and making asinine statements like, "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child -- I feel it is, 100 percent." Ugh. Kick her ass, Bridgette!

2 comments:

  1. Thought the same thing when I heard this! She needs to have a child of her own, so that she can admit she is 100% completely wrong in saying this!!!!! I would have already kicked her tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read in an interview somewhere that she said that all she eats is cheese burgers and junk food, all day long. Yeah, right. I hate skinny chicks that lie about how and why they are skinny! So this also makes me dislike her. A skinny liar!

    ReplyDelete