Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stupid People Make Stupid Children...


The desmoinesregister.com is reporting that a 13 year old boy was referred to juvenile court after allegedly biting 11 students. The kicker is that when police notified the boy's father, he said that his son didn't intend to hurt and anyone "and that he was biting other students because of the movie, 'Twilight'. "
I make my living working with 13 and 14 year olds, and never in my eight years of teaching, have I EVER met a kid stupid enough to pull this kind of stunt, and I've met a lot of stupid kids. Furthermore, I've also never met a parent who would defend their dumbass kid's behavior by blaming it on a MOVIE! Seriously, what's next, a kid watches Harry Potter movies and starts whacking class mates with his "magic wand"? Surely there is not a parent out there dumb enough to defend that!

No comments:

Post a Comment