Thursday, December 10, 2009

Taylor Lautner to Host SNL This Weekend!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. this week. I've been doing my job lately, I guess, and I haven't had the energy to blog. My students participated in my annual Greasers vs. Socs Relay Rumble this week, and at the end of both days, I was bushed! If you haven't read The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, get on top of that, stat! We had a blast with the different challenges, and I would love to post pics of my students racing, but the different privacy laws I have to follow are a pain in the ass! Sorry. Anywhoo, I have great news to brighten your weekend! Taylor Lautner is hosting Saturday Night Live on the 13th. Not only do I get to enjoy celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday, but I will also have a night of Taylor and Twilight spoofs to look forward to this Saturday. Yippeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment