Saturday, October 10, 2009

Justin Bobby...I Just Don't See It, Kristin and Audrina!


I'm home sick with the flippin' flu, so I'm catching up on the DVRed shows I haven't been able to watch as of late. I've been watching The Hills this morning, and I never thought I would say this, but I miss Lauren Conrad and her whiney-hineyness. Kristin Cavallari is annoying as the "man eater" slash "bitch", and I just don't understand the fascination that Justin Bobby can hold for Kristin or Audrina. What is to love about this douche? He looks like he smells and his facial hair makes me itch just looking at it. I'm sure his hair beads up in the rain, and he probably smokes with his windows rolled up. Stud Muffin. If this "love triangle" is being orchestrated by The Hills writers, then I would demand much more money if I was Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment