Sunday, July 5, 2009

Night Readers Need This...

It is no mystery that I love to read, but night time is the only chance I have to actually do it! Before the Light Wedge, I would drive my husband nuts with my habit of reading in bed. The bedside lamp was annoying to him, so he bought me this little baby, and it is awesome! Not only does it illuminate the entire page, but the light isn't so bright that it will keep your spouse up. The lamps along the side illuminate the sheet of glass that you "wedge" onto the page of your book. The battery life of the wedge is also long-lasting, as I've only replace my batteries three times and I've had for two years and read with it every night. Click on the link below to learn more about it, or just look for it the next time you go into Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment