Thursday, January 7, 2010

This is Sad...

This is a very recent picture of stylist, Rachel Zoe. She's often been scrutinized for her thin frame, but has consistently denied rumors of an eating disorder. What I'm wondering is how in the heck does her husband not see that she has a problem and DO SOMETHING? My husband would start cramming Crisco down my gullett or commit me to a clinic until I understood that I needed to eat.

Rachel is obviously in denial, and has been quoted many times in the media defending her boney bod: "We've had Audrey Hepburn, we've had Twiggy, we've had Veruschka, we've had Kate Moss," she said. "I'm trying to figure out why I am to blame for skinniness.

"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she adds. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."

Honey, when we can see your STERNUM, you are indeed too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment