Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Was Having a Bad Day...


So I posted this, and now I feel better! How many more days until Eclipse, already?! Geez, I need a Twilight fix, and I need it soon. I'm almost tempted to see if the local flea markets have a copy of New Moon yet. It's not like the movie industry would be losing money if I buy a pirated copy, because I will inevitably buy both the BlueRay and normal DVD versions of the film when it is released in February. It better be released in February! Shouldn't we have some sort of Eclipse trailer by now, or are we going to have to wait until the Spring for that, too? I'm so whiny about Twilight today, but some days I just miss it and need a dose of Edward, and I usually start to feel like that when my "real world" is sucking....like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment