Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've always liked Ryan and Trista...

Not because they are the only couple in Bachelor history to actually work out, (well, at least marry and seem to genuinely love each other), but I honestly believe that they are sweet people. You know how you can just tell that a person is genuinely sweet, and it isn't an act? That's how I feel about my buds, Trista and Ryan. He writes poetry. How could he not be sweet?
Anywhoo, Trista gave birth to the couple's second child, a probably sweet little girl, Blakesley Grace Sutter. The name is a mouthful, but it's growing on me. I think "Blakely" would be easier for the poor girl to pronounce and spell someday, but nobody asked me!
Unlike the birth of their first child, Max, in 2007, apparently Blakesley's birth was not riddled with complications. Life and Style magazine reports that, "She is healthy. Everything is really good." Little Blakesley weighed in at 6 lbs, 2 oz, and was 19 inches long! Congratulations Ryan and Trista!

No comments:

Post a Comment