Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Carrie's Embarassing Joke


I'm not sure what the big deal is, but apparently Carrie Underwood is making headlines for her "inappropriate" comment she made to Matthew McConaughey. http://www.omg.com/ reports :

Carrie Underwood says she is mortified after making a risque joke aimed at Matthew McConaughey at Sunday's ACMAs.Before presenting Underwood with Entertainer of the Year, McConaughey told the audience how George Strait's boots once got him "lucky."After collecting her trophy from him, Underwood was at a loss for words and blurted out: "I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew."Camila Alves - the mother of McConaughey's 8-month-old son Levi - was sitting in the audience.Now, Underwood tells Fox News, "I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself."

Whoopty-doo! I bet Camila is totally used to women saying they want to bed her boyfriend. I bet she didn't even bat an eye at the remark, and Matthew was probably backstage hoping Carrie was serious! Lighten up, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment