Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Love it When Celebrities Fight!


This was totally hiliarious! If you are a fan of Chelsea Handler, you know that she has made a living making fun of Tori Spelling. Tori had a few things to say to Chelsea during her acceptance speech at the Bravo awards last night:
E! Online reporter Marc Malkin reports:
It's nice to know that Tori Spelling can take a good joke or two…or three…or four.
Tori actually thanked
Chelsea Handler in her acceptance speech last night at Bravo's A-List Awards for constantly being mean to her on Chelsea Lately.
"I want to thank you for finding ways to say I'm ugly and stupid, week after week," said Spelling, who picked up the award for Celebrity Autobiography. "It's funny I say that on the night that I know she is here. And now I'm worried to leave, because I don't know if she's going to hold me down and beat me up or try to feed me a sandwich."
In true comedic form, Handler had a quick Spelling-dissing rebuttal later in the evening when she accepted her A-List Funny Award…
"I'm a little full right now. I just ate Tori Spelling," she cracked. "I want to thank her for being able to take a joke. I'm going to try my hardest not to tell her she looks like a man anymore. It's not nice. Even if it's true, it's not nice."
Spelling insisted to us that she really is "cool" with Handler's zingers. "You know what? I think Chelsea's cool," Spelling said at the awards afterparty at the Edison in downtown L.A. "I think she's really funny. But at the end of the day, it's like if she's always trashing me, then there's got to be some reason that I'm newsworthy…As long as she's funny about it, that's cool."

The clip of this is pretty funny, and the show airs on the Bravo network April 15th if you want to see the show-down for yourself! Why is Tori so dang skinny lately? Will she please tell us how she's managing to not eat? I've tried, and I just suck at not eating. Send me your tips, Tori!

No comments:

Post a Comment