Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baseball Scenery

I love a good baseball game, but only if I'm actually AT THE GAME. Watching them on TV is like filling up the bathtub and watching it drain...BORING. However, I will watch games with Gabe Kapler on the field. I've been a fan of his good looks since 2002, when I saw him in the flesh at a Ranger game. He's still a cutie as a Tampa Bay Devil Ray, so when my husband needed to watch two hours of baseball tonight, I didn't mind.
What a cute family, too. Somehow it makes them cuter when you find out they are (supposedly) good husbands and fathers. I act like I personally know them, but this what I've read, anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I don't get the appeal of "your other husband". I was beginning to get worried about you. You have completely redeemed yourself with Gabe! I love baseball!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete