Monday, September 21, 2009

Have You Seen These? New Behind-the-Scenes New Moon Pics

Oh, my...with only 59 days to go to the New Moon premiere, the Los Angeles Times has given fans something to drool over until the big day! Photographer David Strick's Hollywood Backlot has posted 41 amazing pictures from the New Moon set. I didn't think I would be this ga-ga over Taylor Lautner's transformation. I'm usually not an ogle-the-muscle-man type of gal. Big muscles intimidate me, but Taylor's are extremely attractive without being steroid-ish. Does that make sense? Anyway, check out the awesome pictures and keep in mind that we have only 59 days to go my friends...59 short days!
Kristen and her camera double, Mikayla Henderson. This is from a dream sequence that Kristen has after Edward leaves her. I'm not looking forward to the heart-tugging scenes after her breakup...I've gone through such a loss and it is horrible to endure, let alone WATCH!
I've said this before and I'll say it again, the make-up and costuming in New Moon is so much more visually appealing than Twilight. Edward's eyes truly resemble the ocher that Stephenie Meyer envisioned.
Oh, honey, you can just leave your shirt off the rest of the movie. Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment