Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suri is a Fashionista!


How precious is this picture of Suri Cruise in high heels? Tom Cruise was quoted in an interview with Hello! magazine last year discussing Suri's tendencies to prefer all things girly. "Suri's very much like her mother," Cruise explained to the mag. "She will not wear trousers, only dresses. I put a pair of trousers on her and turn and leave the room and straight away the trousers are off and a dress is on instead!" (Why is he calling pants trousers? Is Tom Cruise British and I never got the memo? Nevermind. Back to Suri.) I feel your pain Tom. I have a five year old that went through the same "dress-only" phase and it was a nightmare on cold-weather days. Even though I would like to hold Suri down and brush her hair, maybe put a ponytail or braid in, I still think she's a cute girl...no matter what Perez Hilton calls her!

No comments:

Post a Comment