Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Top Teen Reads!

Teen fiction is my profession (I teach 8th grade Reading), so I make it part of my job to read as much of it as I can. Thanks to my blog follower, Ashley, I've made a list of teen fiction reads that you must get your hands on this year! This list is pretty diverse and spans many different time periods and styles of writing. If you click on the picture, it will take you to a full review of the novel. I couldn't rank these in a "top ten list", because so many of them are equal stand outs in my mind. Read them and decide for yourself which is your favorite! Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. you need to add The Forest of Hands & Teeth and Dead Tossed Waves to this list! Read them if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you, Sandi! I loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth, but still need to get my hands on The Dead Tossed Waves. Carrie Ryan is a fabulous author! I have to sneak books in to my purchases so my husband won't disown me! They are like crack to me, and I spend wayyyyyyy too much money on them! The sales people at Barnes & Noble know me by name! ;)

    ReplyDelete