Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey, That's ME!

Do ya'll remember when I dressed as Katniss last April to introduce The Hunger Games to my class? My husband told me those pictures I posted would come back one day to haunt me...

He was RIGHT! HA! One of my students told me yesterday, "Hey, Mrs. Hart, I saw you on a Hunger Games blog this weekend!" It made me kind of nervous; not knowing for sure what the internet site the kid was talking about (Hey, now! Get your mind out of the gutter...that's not why I was nervous!). After finding the link, I thought it was pretty cool that my Katniss costume from last year made it onto a Hunger Games fan blog. Myhungergames.com is a pretty cool fan site for the series if you haven't checked it out already! Above, you will find my picture featured in a post covering Hunger Games Halloween costume ideas (Uh..I'm the one on the right. I refuse to dress like Effie! Ha!). Happy Hunger Games!


2 comments:

  1. http://img145.imageshack.us/i/2010004r.jpg/
    she would be a better choice ! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lenzi.. i'm a big fan of THG from Malaysia.. glad that i found your blog, keep on updating kayh ? (^_^)

    ReplyDelete